The Child Care Resource & Referral of Southeast Georgia serves the following counties:
Appling, Bacon, Brantley, Bryan, Bulloch, Burke, Camden, Candler, Charlton, Chatham, Clinch, Columbia, Echols, Effingham, Emanuel, Evans, Glynn, Jeff Davis, Jenkins, Johnson, Laurens, Liberty, Long, McIntosh, Montgomery, Pierce, Richmond, Screven, Tattnall, Toombs, Treutlen, Ware, Wayne and Wheeler
Early Start Child Care Resource & Referral is committed to the promotion of high quality early care and learning in Southeast Georgia through education and collaborative efforts with families, early childhood professionals and members of the community.
All children have access to quality early care and learning opportunities that will provide the foundation for a promising future.
- Parent and Consumer education
- Quality improvement consultations to child care professionals on site or via the telephone
- State approved training opportunities
- Career counseling
- Support and assistance to child care programs seeking Georgia Quality Rated
- Mentoring Projects for family and group child care professionals pairing seasoned professionals with new business owners
- Quarterly Newsletter
Interested in Quality Rated?
Contact us for more information
912.443.5080 or visit the
Quality Rated Website
Quality Rated Application
For Business and Community Partners:
- Source for demographic and statistical information on child care and parent needs
- Conducts seminars and public awareness activities in the community to inform the public about quality child care and child care options
- Fostering community solutions through community agency participation
Savannah Child Care Food Program Lunch-n-Learn
Hosted by Quality Care for Children
If you are not participating in CACFP, join us Saturday, September 17 in Savannah to learn more about how your program can benefit. Free lunch and door prizes will be given. For registration and more information please follow this link: http://us3.campaign-archive2.com/?u=18e5f585cb2cac3a48adcceb8&id=08f7863a47&e=%5bUNIQID